Branches add an instant rustic and woodland feel to any decoration in your big day. So if you are a rustic decorations lover and would love to have branches present everywhere, why not consider adding them to your wedding bouquet also? This is not a traditional idea for wedding bouquet, and some might fear that […]
After a long awaited winter that I thought would never end, spring is finally coming! You don’t see it yet in the sunlight, you don’t see it yet in the people’s street fashion but if you look closely enough, you can start seeing little stars sprouting up everywhere. Yes I’m talking about little white, yellow […]
There is no other flower that signals spring as much as cherry blossoms. Cherry blossom theme is perfect for a spring wedding as it gives a fresh, pure and very romantic atmosphere to the event. The theme is also great if you decide to add some Asian accent to your wedding as cherry blossom is […]
If there is a season that I think is so right for a wedding, that is spring. Spring is considered as a fresh start for a new year, just like a wedding is a start for the long journey ahead for the married couple. Spring wedding colors are also very special, there are two groups […]
I know it is still the middle of winter, at least that is the case for all of the brides living in the Northern hemisphere. But yesterday, when I went to IKEA for some furniture shopping and saw their collection of spring flowers, ideas for spring weddings started to bubble in my head. If I […]
Wedding color combinations – Basics of color combinations and how to find the best mix for your wedding Colors are the first element you need to decide on when planning your wedding. Colors contribute greatly to the whole theme and atmosphere of any event. Thus choosing the right wedding color scheme is very important. If […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...