Whether you are a fan of Japanese origami art or a bride who wants something unique and not the conventional floral centerpieces, these origami paper bird branch centerpieces might just be for you! They do not only look original and artful but are also very friendly to your wallet. Afterall, they consist of the two […]
I love these paper roses as they are the easiest type to do yourself. I have featured these paper roses in many previous posts, there are many ways to use them to decorate your wedding, for example using them to dress up a branch centerpiece. In this post I will introduce you another way to use […]
I love paper planes! I used to make tons of them during elementary school and have competition with my friends to see whose plane flew the farthest. That’s why when I saw the first paper airplane wedding centerpiece, I thought that I had to share this idea here on my blog immediately. These centerpieces fit […]
Green Wedding Shoes showcases a great tutorial on how to make giant paper roses for a uinque wedding bouquet and decorations. These huge paper roses somehow remind me of a Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. You can create as big paper roses as you want. It might take a little time to make these big paper […]
Creative Jewish Mom came up with a great idea of making giant paper roses to decorate party tables. These roses are made of different sizes and are placed next to each other, making an elegant and unique table runner. These paper roses are very inexpensive, easy to make and are great for intimate weddings or […]
Can you believe that this lovely pomander centerpiece is made out of cupcake liners? This would be a great DIY wedding project because it is easy and fast to do, very inexpensive and all the supplies can be found easily from any craft store. These cupcake liner pom centerpieces can be used for any type […]
If you want DIY centerpieces with height for your wedding, you can try this paper rose and branch centerpiece idea. These centerpieces are easy to do and relatively inexpensive. You just have to invest in buying branches (I got my branches for free after some visits to the forest), paper to make the roses, glue […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...