Summer is just around the corner so let’s get our summer brides excited! There are so many more theme options for a summer wedding than any other season as you have the choice to have an outdoor wedding, which promises a multitude of fantastic wedding venues. And this post will be all about a summer […]
So you are looking for an easy, unique and affordable centerpiece design for your winter wedding? Look no more! Today while browsing on Pinterest, I came across this adorable apple and spruce wedding centerpiece and was hooked by the vibrant colors and holiday vibe from this design. This stacked apple and herb centerpiece doesn’t only […]
Want to combine flowers and fruits in your wedding centerpieces? Today I will introduce to you another DIY wedding centerpiece project that uses gold spray painted pears and roses. These centerpieces were made by camrie on Weddingbee and she also posted a great tutorial on how to make these gorgeous centerpieces yourself, from how to […]
Edible centerpieces have become a trend in modern weddings. More and more brides like fruity centerpieces are they are fresh, unconventional and relatively inexpensive compared to floral centerpieces. The most popular fruits used in wedding decorations are apples, limes, lemons, peaches and pears. Today I will feature simple pear centerpieces with pears as fillers for vases. The […]
Flower arrangements in fruits are no longer an uncommon concept. I have once featured flowers in pumpkin vase centerpieces for fall weddings. The same concept could be applied to many types of fruits and today I’m going to showcase a great idea for summer wedding: flowers in watermelon vase centerpieces! Making these watermelon vases is simple and […]
Orange or white, these pumpkin vase centerpieces are perfect for fall weddings! The way to make pumpkin vases is also very simple: you only need to cut off the top and hollow out the pumpkin. The orange color of pumpkins also goes perfect together with fall season flowers such as sunflowers, mums, dahlias, daisies or hydrangeas. I […]
As a symbol of spring and summer, strawberries add a fresh and natural touch to any type of decoration. I have seen 2 types of strawberry centerpieces: more elaborated arrangements with only the fruits, for example strawberry topiaries and natural arrangements with strawberry plants. Both are beautiful and suitable for any occasion: weddings, bridal showers or just […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...