Summer is just around the corner so let’s get our summer brides excited! There are so many more theme options for a summer wedding than any other season as you have the choice to have an outdoor wedding, which promises a multitude of fantastic wedding venues. And this post will be all about a summer […]
So you are looking for an easy, unique and affordable centerpiece design for your winter wedding? Look no more! Today while browsing on Pinterest, I came across this adorable apple and spruce wedding centerpiece and was hooked by the vibrant colors and holiday vibe from this design. This stacked apple and herb centerpiece doesn’t only […]
Want to combine flowers and fruits in your wedding centerpieces? Today I will introduce to you another DIY wedding centerpiece project that uses gold spray painted pears and roses. These centerpieces were made by camrie on Weddingbee and she also posted a great tutorial on how to make these gorgeous centerpieces yourself, from how to […]
Edible centerpieces have become a trend in modern weddings. More and more brides like fruity centerpieces are they are fresh, unconventional and relatively inexpensive compared to floral centerpieces. The most popular fruits used in wedding decorations are apples, limes, lemons, peaches and pears. Today I will feature simple pear centerpieces with pears as fillers for vases. The […]
Flower arrangements in fruits are no longer an uncommon concept. I have once featured flowers in pumpkin vase centerpieces for fall weddings. The same concept could be applied to many types of fruits and today I’m going to showcase a great idea for summer wedding: flowers in watermelon vase centerpieces! Making these watermelon vases is simple and […]
Orange or white, these pumpkin vase centerpieces are perfect for fall weddings! The way to make pumpkin vases is also very simple: you only need to cut off the top and hollow out the pumpkin. The orange color of pumpkins also goes perfect together with fall season flowers such as sunflowers, mums, dahlias, daisies or hydrangeas. I […]
As a symbol of spring and summer, strawberries add a fresh and natural touch to any type of decoration. I have seen 2 types of strawberry centerpieces: more elaborated arrangements with only the fruits, for example strawberry topiaries and natural arrangements with strawberry plants. Both are beautiful and suitable for any occasion: weddings, bridal showers or just […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...