Freesia is one of the most romantic flowers that you can put on your wedding table with its fragile look and heavenly fragrance. As freesia is usually grown in the greenhouse, it is available all year round and with its wide variety of colors from white to yellow, orange, pink, purple, they can fit in […]
The colorful pansies always bring an energetic and whimsical touch to any decorations, let it be Easter table, a spring dinner party or an intimate wedding centerpiece. On top of that, pansies are the cheapest around this time of year. This weekend I got a few little pansy pots from a furniture store for only […]
Wheat and wildflowers are a perfect combination for country, rustic or just a fall themed weddings. I love how these rustic centerpieces look so beautiful effortlessly and create a homey and cozy feeling for the table. They are also budget friendly as wildflowers can be picked from the field free of charge. In case you […]
Today I came across with this idea of using egg crates for your floral centerpieces and love it! It is cheap, unique and obviously environmental friendly. These centerpieces are not only perfect if your wedding is around Easter’s time but are also great for eco-weddings and other intimate events. You can use the egg shells […]
There’s something about the combination of tulips and branch twigs that always draws my attention. The wildness and rawness of the twigs are offset by the softness of white tulips. These rustic centerpieces would be so right for a winter or spring wedding. I love the chic rustic look of this centerpiece design, the square […]
Carnations are back on the wedding flower trend and are prettier than ever! Fashion runways have welcomed its comeback in many fashion collections. So there you have your perfect wedding flower: fashionable, chic and long lasting. And did I mention budget-friendly? Here are some ideas that you can utilize carnations into fabulous centerpieces: The carnation […]
Wine bottles have been utilized by many brides to make beautiful wedding centerpieces. These bottle vases are inexpensive, eco-friendly (because you can reuse old wine bottles) and elegant looking. They are also versatile and can be used in many types of decorations, from floral vases to candle holders. Today I will showcase a different centerpiece idea: […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...