Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. Many brides opt for a whole purple theme, therefore finding the right purple wedding flowers with an affordable price tag becomes many brides’ major concerns. Therefore 2 principles you should always keep in mind order to find inexpensive flowers for your wedding, which are: Choose flowers […]
What are the most beautiful flowers for wedding? You may be able to hear the wedding bells ringing vigorously in your head; but without all the details fine-tuned, you’ll be getting nowhere real quick. If you are having trouble getting all the details in order, I don’t blame you. Planning a wedding is seriously tough, […]
With a high Christmas spirit, I was browsing through the Internet looking for inspirations for a winter or Christmas themed decoration. I came across this great tutorial on how to make a wedding wreath yourself. The instruction looks simple enough and the wreath design has a great rustic romance element in it. And after the […]
Butterflies are one of the most beautiful things of nature and many couples have incorporate these little flying flowers into their wedding decorations. Butterflies make very versatile decorations as you can either go casual with them or make a formal and classy event out of them. In butterfly themed weddings, you can either go on […]
Ombre is definitely the keyword in the wedding industry in the year 2012. The word “ombre” is a French word which means shade. Ombre is the effect that colors melt into each other, into a color continium. The ombre effect can be applied to any aspect of a wedding, from ombre cakes, floral arrangement to […]
A friend of mine is going to have an orange wedding with rose as the main wedding flower. This post is meant to give her some ideas and inspirations for her wedding. I am going to post some ideas for orange rose wedding arch, centerpieces, invitations, bouquet and guestbook table. Orange is a very common color for […]
Want something different and unique for your wedding? Why not cheer your guests up with happy and cheerful paper pinwheels? Pinwheel weddings are fun, whimsical and a bit nostalgic as they remind us with summer days in our childhood. Pinwheels are thus perfect decorating items for vintage, garden and summer weddings. Your whole wedding will […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...