Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. Many brides opt for a whole purple theme, therefore finding the right purple wedding flowers with an affordable price tag becomes many brides’ major concerns. Therefore 2 principles you should always keep in mind order to find inexpensive flowers for your wedding, which are: Choose flowers […]
What are the most beautiful flowers for wedding? You may be able to hear the wedding bells ringing vigorously in your head; but without all the details fine-tuned, you’ll be getting nowhere real quick. If you are having trouble getting all the details in order, I don’t blame you. Planning a wedding is seriously tough, […]
With a high Christmas spirit, I was browsing through the Internet looking for inspirations for a winter or Christmas themed decoration. I came across this great tutorial on how to make a wedding wreath yourself. The instruction looks simple enough and the wreath design has a great rustic romance element in it. And after the […]
Butterflies are one of the most beautiful things of nature and many couples have incorporate these little flying flowers into their wedding decorations. Butterflies make very versatile decorations as you can either go casual with them or make a formal and classy event out of them. In butterfly themed weddings, you can either go on […]
Ombre is definitely the keyword in the wedding industry in the year 2012. The word “ombre” is a French word which means shade. Ombre is the effect that colors melt into each other, into a color continium. The ombre effect can be applied to any aspect of a wedding, from ombre cakes, floral arrangement to […]
A friend of mine is going to have an orange wedding with rose as the main wedding flower. This post is meant to give her some ideas and inspirations for her wedding. I am going to post some ideas for orange rose wedding arch, centerpieces, invitations, bouquet and guestbook table. Orange is a very common color for […]
Want something different and unique for your wedding? Why not cheer your guests up with happy and cheerful paper pinwheels? Pinwheel weddings are fun, whimsical and a bit nostalgic as they remind us with summer days in our childhood. Pinwheels are thus perfect decorating items for vintage, garden and summer weddings. Your whole wedding will […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...