If you love the Old Wild West and Open Range, why not enlighten your wedding with Western fun and authentic details? A Western themed wedding is not only for brides and grooms whose hometowns are from the area but also for any brides and grooms who love the Wild West and are true cowboys/cowgirls at […]
One of my favourite wedding decoration is cotton. Who could have imagined that this simple raw material could produce so cool and stylish wedding decoration? Cotton branches are a perfect decoration for a variety of wedding themes: Western, Southern, barn, harvest or just simply rustic. Weddings with cotton branch centerpieces has become a big trend […]
Many brides opt for non-floral wedding bouquets nowadays instead of traditional floral ones. So if you are allergic to pollen and cannot carry pollinating plants, you want to save on the rising priced fresh flowers or just want to show your creativity, non-floral bouquets are the perfect choice for you. If you are tempted by […]
As a celebration to this year Earth’s Day, I have decided to write a bit about a question that has been raised to me quite a few times recently: are electronic Save-The-Date cards acceptable? Our eco-friendly and budget brides are very supportive of this idea as it’s obviously cheaper, saves paper, saves postage and you […]
Branches add an instant rustic and woodland feel to any decoration in your big day. So if you are a rustic decorations lover and would love to have branches present everywhere, why not consider adding them to your wedding bouquet also? This is not a traditional idea for wedding bouquet, and some might fear that […]
Forget the traditional man and wife figure on top of a wedding cake. Top your cake with these lovely little birds! They are not only cute and whimsical but also can fit many wedding themes, whether that’s a bird-themed wedding, a tropical theme (colorful parrots would look so right for this theme!) or you just […]
Many brides opt for real flowers on the wedding cake for a multitude of reasons: that “real nature” look, a hatred for over-sweet sugar flowers or just a restrained budget. Here’s another idea for flower-obsessed brides: why not replace real or sugar flowers on your wedding cake with paper flowers? You are afraid that it […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...