If you love the Old Wild West and Open Range, why not enlighten your wedding with Western fun and authentic details? A Western themed wedding is not only for brides and grooms whose hometowns are from the area but also for any brides and grooms who love the Wild West and are true cowboys/cowgirls at […]
One of my favourite wedding decoration is cotton. Who could have imagined that this simple raw material could produce so cool and stylish wedding decoration? Cotton branches are a perfect decoration for a variety of wedding themes: Western, Southern, barn, harvest or just simply rustic. Weddings with cotton branch centerpieces has become a big trend […]
Many brides opt for non-floral wedding bouquets nowadays instead of traditional floral ones. So if you are allergic to pollen and cannot carry pollinating plants, you want to save on the rising priced fresh flowers or just want to show your creativity, non-floral bouquets are the perfect choice for you. If you are tempted by […]
As a celebration to this year Earth’s Day, I have decided to write a bit about a question that has been raised to me quite a few times recently: are electronic Save-The-Date cards acceptable? Our eco-friendly and budget brides are very supportive of this idea as it’s obviously cheaper, saves paper, saves postage and you […]
Branches add an instant rustic and woodland feel to any decoration in your big day. So if you are a rustic decorations lover and would love to have branches present everywhere, why not consider adding them to your wedding bouquet also? This is not a traditional idea for wedding bouquet, and some might fear that […]
Forget the traditional man and wife figure on top of a wedding cake. Top your cake with these lovely little birds! They are not only cute and whimsical but also can fit many wedding themes, whether that’s a bird-themed wedding, a tropical theme (colorful parrots would look so right for this theme!) or you just […]
Many brides opt for real flowers on the wedding cake for a multitude of reasons: that “real nature” look, a hatred for over-sweet sugar flowers or just a restrained budget. Here’s another idea for flower-obsessed brides: why not replace real or sugar flowers on your wedding cake with paper flowers? You are afraid that it […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...