Berries and candles instantly give the table a warm and festive feeling. If you are having a winter wedding, these berry and candle centerpieces are very budget friendly and will suit the theme perfectly. Below are a few centerpiece ideas to get you started with: A few candles grouped together and surrounded by red berries […]
If you like the vintage look of old teacups and teapots and want them as a part of your wedding decorations, here is a cheap and easy idea: teacup and teapot candle holders. The simplest version is to put votives and tealights into teacups and teapots and you will have a unique and vintage centerpiece […]
Nothing reminds me of fall than cinnamon. This post features a fall wedding centerpiece idea: cinnamon stick candle holders. These cinnamon and candle centerpieces do not only look great but also smell heavenly. The main supplies for these centerpieces are very budget friendly: only dried cinnamon sticks, candles, glue and ribbon or twine. If you plan to […]
Candles by all means are the most versatile way to decorate for a special occasion. If your wedding budget is tight but you still want to have a glamorous wedding, the answer is simple: adding lots of candles! Candles instantly add glamour and charm to any wedding decoration. You can have some floral arrangements and satellite them […]
Don’t you love these creative candle holders? Twig candle holder centerpieces are perfect for rustic and garden weddings or just for home decorations. After the wedding, you can still use these candle holders for dinner parties or to warm up your dinner table. You can collect twigs from your backyard so these centerpieces cost next to […]
If you don’t want to pay big dollars on fresh flowers for your wedding, you can try these small branch and floating candle centerpieces. These centerpieces have a clean and modern look and are very budget-friendly. To make these centerpieces, you only need to collect twigs from your backyard, buy floating candles and clear tall […]
Are you having a fall themed wedding and looking for a simple and inexpensive centerpiece design? Foliage and mason jars meet all of the requirements as a simple, easy and budget-friendly fall centerpiece. All of the supplies to make this centerpiece can be found in craft stores or from garage sales. For these lovely fall […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...