Most every bride is concerned with clothing at their wedding. There are so many decision to be made – picking out THE dress, the groom’s tux, and of course what the wedding party will be wearing. Today, I want to address the wedding party, specifically the bridesmaids. There are decisions to be made here: will […]
So you are engaged…which means now there’s the next step – planning the wedding. Depending on your likes and dislikes, you will either love or hate this step. Personally, I love planning and organizing but I hate figuring out all of the little details – especially if I am under time constraint and pressure. And […]
Summer is in many countries the most popular season for weddings. The greenery is at its best and the sun is shining, creating a perfect backdrop for your wedding photos. However the harsh sun can get a little bit too intense for your guests. So as gracious hosts and hostesses, you should do some preparations […]
We all know that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but how much do you really know about that tiny piece of stone on your engagement ring? Let’s answer these 7 quick questions to assess your knowledge about engagement rings and at the same time find out surprising facts about them! quiz by Engagement Ring […]
When you first start dreaming of becoming a June bride, you might picture a bright sunset and the face of your groom. You might debate between plum and gray, or yellow and pink color schemes. However, your daydreams might leave out the hefty price tag that goes along with fantasy weddings. The average American couple […]
From 1950s, cake toppers have become an essential decoration for wedding cakes. From the traditional bride and groom figures, wedding cake toppers have become more personalized and embraced the bride and groom’s unique personality features. We have discussed once about bird wedding cake toppers, today we are going to widen the topic with the most […]
Happy 4th of July for all of the readers from United States! The sun is shining and you are probably out relaxing on the green grass or barbequing with friends and family. It is specially a good time for all of us, especially those who live in or near Los Angeles as Simply Bridal will […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...