Whether you are a fan of Japanese origami art or a bride who wants something unique and not the conventional floral centerpieces, these origami paper bird branch centerpieces might just be for you! They do not only look original and artful but are also very friendly to your wallet. Afterall, they consist of the two […]
Freesia is one of the most romantic flowers that you can put on your wedding table with its fragile look and heavenly fragrance. As freesia is usually grown in the greenhouse, it is available all year round and with its wide variety of colors from white to yellow, orange, pink, purple, they can fit in […]
The colorful pansies always bring an energetic and whimsical touch to any decorations, let it be Easter table, a spring dinner party or an intimate wedding centerpiece. On top of that, pansies are the cheapest around this time of year. This weekend I got a few little pansy pots from a furniture store for only […]
Summer is just around the corner so let’s get our summer brides excited! There are so many more theme options for a summer wedding than any other season as you have the choice to have an outdoor wedding, which promises a multitude of fantastic wedding venues. And this post will be all about a summer […]
Wheat and wildflowers are a perfect combination for country, rustic or just a fall themed weddings. I love how these rustic centerpieces look so beautiful effortlessly and create a homey and cozy feeling for the table. They are also budget friendly as wildflowers can be picked from the field free of charge. In case you […]
Today I came across with this idea of using egg crates for your floral centerpieces and love it! It is cheap, unique and obviously environmental friendly. These centerpieces are not only perfect if your wedding is around Easter’s time but are also great for eco-weddings and other intimate events. You can use the egg shells […]
There’s something about the combination of tulips and branch twigs that always draws my attention. The wildness and rawness of the twigs are offset by the softness of white tulips. These rustic centerpieces would be so right for a winter or spring wedding. I love the chic rustic look of this centerpiece design, the square […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...