Summer is in many countries the most popular season for weddings. The greenery is at its best and the sun is shining, creating a perfect backdrop for your wedding photos. However the harsh sun can get a little bit too intense for your guests. So as gracious hosts and hostesses, you should do some preparations […]
Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. Many brides opt for a whole purple theme, therefore finding the right purple wedding flowers with an affordable price tag becomes many brides’ major concerns. Therefore 2 principles you should always keep in mind order to find inexpensive flowers for your wedding, which are: Choose flowers […]
We all know that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but how much do you really know about that tiny piece of stone on your engagement ring? Let’s answer these 7 quick questions to assess your knowledge about engagement rings and at the same time find out surprising facts about them! quiz by Engagement Ring […]
When you first start dreaming of becoming a June bride, you might picture a bright sunset and the face of your groom. You might debate between plum and gray, or yellow and pink color schemes. However, your daydreams might leave out the hefty price tag that goes along with fantasy weddings. The average American couple […]
From 1950s, cake toppers have become an essential decoration for wedding cakes. From the traditional bride and groom figures, wedding cake toppers have become more personalized and embraced the bride and groom’s unique personality features. We have discussed once about bird wedding cake toppers, today we are going to widen the topic with the most […]
Happy 4th of July for all of the readers from United States! The sun is shining and you are probably out relaxing on the green grass or barbequing with friends and family. It is specially a good time for all of us, especially those who live in or near Los Angeles as Simply Bridal will […]
Every bride dreams of the day she will walk down the aisle. They dream of grand weddings with hundreds of guests and wedding themes to die for. However, when asked what their budget is they have to step back down to earth, out of the clouds and check their savings account. Although it is tradition […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...