We are all used to going to the doctor and having them describe a physical situation in words that are foreign to us, well, it’s not just doctors that do it. Specialized terminology is part of every field whether we like it or not. So, here is a guide to some words that rule the […]
Most every bride is concerned with clothing at their wedding. There are so many decision to be made – picking out THE dress, the groom’s tux, and of course what the wedding party will be wearing. Today, I want to address the wedding party, specifically the bridesmaids. There are decisions to be made here: will […]
So you are engaged…which means now there’s the next step – planning the wedding. Depending on your likes and dislikes, you will either love or hate this step. Personally, I love planning and organizing but I hate figuring out all of the little details – especially if I am under time constraint and pressure. And […]
Summer is in many countries the most popular season for weddings. The greenery is at its best and the sun is shining, creating a perfect backdrop for your wedding photos. However the harsh sun can get a little bit too intense for your guests. So as gracious hosts and hostesses, you should do some preparations […]
Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. Many brides opt for a whole purple theme, therefore finding the right purple wedding flowers with an affordable price tag becomes many brides’ major concerns. Therefore 2 principles you should always keep in mind order to find inexpensive flowers for your wedding, which are: Choose flowers […]
We all know that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but how much do you really know about that tiny piece of stone on your engagement ring? Let’s answer these 7 quick questions to assess your knowledge about engagement rings and at the same time find out surprising facts about them! quiz by Engagement Ring […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- Veronica Densey: you could put a drop of superglue on the bottom of...
- Masuda Ticklay: very nice....
- Jenny Stewart Allen: You also need to wedge a whole lemon or two in the...
- Maria Orozco: look...
- Carrie Siahpush: It's just water and food coloring. :)...
- Deirdre Forest: some ideas...
- Deirdre Forest: some ideas...
- Naomi Angel: sweet centerpiece...