I have to say Martha Stewart never fails to surprise me. While I’m here, thinking that I have covered all the possible ways to display herbs as centerpieces, she came up with a twist and gave herb centerpieces a whole new make-over! So if you are looking for alternatives to traditional pots for your herbs, […]
If you are planning to include vegetables in your wedding decorations, don’t forget artichoke. In this post I will feature artichoke as vases for floral arrangement. Artichoke does not only add a fresh green touch to your arrangement but is also very sturdy and can last for a long time. Making artichoke vases is the […]
What do you think about cabbage as vases for floral arrangements? These cabbage vases are pretty, unique and definitely inexpensive and would be great for a garden or botanical themed wedding. To create cabbarge vases, you only need to hollow-out the cabbages, add floral foam into the hole and tuck flowers into the foam. You can use purple […]
If you want a combination of vegetable and fruit in your wedding centerpiece, here’s an idea: artichoke and sliced lime centerpieces. This fresh looking centerpiece can be created very easily by adding lime slices into a clear glass or vase and an artichoke on top. This centerpiece is great for spring and summer weddings or […]
If you want to have inexpensive, unique and fresh looking alternatives to floral centerpieces for your wedding, think veggies! I love the look of these artichoke candle centerpieces, very fresh and spring-y. Bridal Cookie showcases a quick and simple way to make these artichoke candle holders. These artichoke candle holders can be used as centerpieces as […]
If you are having a farm or outdoor wedding, or a wedding featuring organic living, these flowers wrapped in asparagus are the perfect choice. The asparaguses create a fresh, clean and spring-y feel to the floral arrangement. You can choose the flowers to suit your wedding theme. The best part is that you can totally make […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...