I have to say Martha Stewart never fails to surprise me. While I’m here, thinking that I have covered all the possible ways to display herbs as centerpieces, she came up with a twist and gave herb centerpieces a whole new make-over! So if you are looking for alternatives to traditional pots for your herbs, […]
If you are planning to include vegetables in your wedding decorations, don’t forget artichoke. In this post I will feature artichoke as vases for floral arrangement. Artichoke does not only add a fresh green touch to your arrangement but is also very sturdy and can last for a long time. Making artichoke vases is the […]
What do you think about cabbage as vases for floral arrangements? These cabbage vases are pretty, unique and definitely inexpensive and would be great for a garden or botanical themed wedding. To create cabbarge vases, you only need to hollow-out the cabbages, add floral foam into the hole and tuck flowers into the foam. You can use purple […]
If you want a combination of vegetable and fruit in your wedding centerpiece, here’s an idea: artichoke and sliced lime centerpieces. This fresh looking centerpiece can be created very easily by adding lime slices into a clear glass or vase and an artichoke on top. This centerpiece is great for spring and summer weddings or […]
If you want to have inexpensive, unique and fresh looking alternatives to floral centerpieces for your wedding, think veggies! I love the look of these artichoke candle centerpieces, very fresh and spring-y. Bridal Cookie showcases a quick and simple way to make these artichoke candle holders. These artichoke candle holders can be used as centerpieces as […]
If you are having a farm or outdoor wedding, or a wedding featuring organic living, these flowers wrapped in asparagus are the perfect choice. The asparaguses create a fresh, clean and spring-y feel to the floral arrangement. You can choose the flowers to suit your wedding theme. The best part is that you can totally make […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...