Whether you are a fan of Japanese origami art or a bride who wants something unique and not the conventional floral centerpieces, these origami paper bird branch centerpieces might just be for you! They do not only look original and artful but are also very friendly to your wallet. Afterall, they consist of the two […]
So you are looking for an easy, unique and affordable centerpiece design for your winter wedding? Look no more! Today while browsing on Pinterest, I came across this adorable apple and spruce wedding centerpiece and was hooked by the vibrant colors and holiday vibe from this design. This stacked apple and herb centerpiece doesn’t only […]
Branch and rose make a great combination for a modern, classy and timeless centerpiece. Consider the centerpiece designs below if you are planning a classy wedding under a budget! White roses and iced (or frost) branches go very well together for a winter wedding. You can create the “frost” on the branch yourself, following many […]
As a rustic decoration lover, I adore twig vases for floral arrangements. These twig vases are not only perfect for wedding centerpieces but can be used as favors or decorations for your home. Twig vase centerpieces are versatile in the way that you can use any type of container you have at hand, from old […]
If you are having a barn or rustic wedding and want cheap DIY centerpieces that are easy to make and still pretty and unique, try these small branches or twigs wrapped in ribbon centerpieces. I found these centerpieces from a wedding featured on Green Wedding Shoes. The bride and groom had a tented barn wedding […]
Today I will feature 2 beautiful and unique centerpieces with glass domes. These centerpieces are inexpensive, unique and easy to create. The first one is a branch with paper butterflies in glass dome centerpiece. I found the picture and a detailed tutorial on Sweet Paul. The tools and materials to make this centerpiece is very simple: paper […]
Now there’s one creative centerpiece idea: logs with colorfully painted circles placed next to each other along the table. This centerpiece is great for rustic, barn or outdoor weddings and is better for long than round tables. The colorful circles on the natural logs create a nice effect that will pop out towards guests. You […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...