The colorful pansies always bring an energetic and whimsical touch to any decorations, let it be Easter table, a spring dinner party or an intimate wedding centerpiece. On top of that, pansies are the cheapest around this time of year. This weekend I got a few little pansy pots from a furniture store for only […]
Wheatgrass has become a popular element for wedding centerpieces, especially for spring weddings. Wheatgrass centerpieces are fresh, clean looking and very budget friendly. As they are easy to grow, these centerpieces are great DIY projects for your weddings. Today I will feature a fun and unique way to include wheatgrass in centerpieces: using teacup as […]
I love the simplicity and uniqueness of these potted centerpieces. Pots seem to be yesterday’s news now and I have seen more and more brides using unconventional planters such as teapots, teacups, mason jars and milk jugs. This post features cute little potted plant in teacup centerpieces. These potted teacups also serve as wedding or […]
Potted plants are very popular in intimate weddings as centerpieces or favors. Instead of having traditional pots as planters, one idea is to use unusual planters for these plants such as old teapots, teacups and milk jugs. In this post I will feature a few potted teapot ideas. You can find old vintage teapots in flea markets […]
Apothecary jars are usually used to display in the candy buffet. However not many people know that apothecary jars also make simple yet beautiful centerpieces. As each apothecary jar is big and tall enough, you only need one centerpiece for each table. In this post I will feature apothecary jar terrarium centerpieces. As apothecary jars […]
I love potted plants. I love lavender. Why not combining both for an inexpensive, beautiful and fragrant centerpiece? These potted lavender centerpieces are long-lasting and versatile as they can also be used as favors for guests or planted in your garden after the wedding. Even if you live in the city and do not have […]
If you want long lasting centerpieces that still have good use after the wedding, try potted plants. In this post, I’m featuring potted rose centerpieces. These rose centerpieces are not only pretty, easy to create and suitable for any wedding or event but you can also use them as wedding favors or take them home at […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...