After a long awaited winter that I thought would never end, spring is finally coming! You don’t see it yet in the sunlight, you don’t see it yet in the people’s street fashion but if you look closely enough, you can start seeing little stars sprouting up everywhere. Yes I’m talking about little white, yellow […]
Carrie Underwood tied the knot with hockey player Mike Fisher on July 10th 2010. They had a beautiful and elegant wedding with 250 guests at Ritz Carlton Lodge, Reynolds Plantation. Their wedding looked just like a fairy tale! The overall color was white and faded pink. Below are a few pictures of Carrie Underwood’s wedding […]
There is no other flower that signals spring as much as cherry blossoms. Cherry blossom theme is perfect for a spring wedding as it gives a fresh, pure and very romantic atmosphere to the event. The theme is also great if you decide to add some Asian accent to your wedding as cherry blossom is […]
A friend of mine is going to have her wedding this summer and she was pondering between different decoration themes for her wedding. She is an extremely practical person and does not want to waste too much money into fresh flowers that are useless the day after the wedding. She wants something fresh looking and […]
I know it is still the middle of winter, at least that is the case for all of the brides living in the Northern hemisphere. But yesterday, when I went to IKEA for some furniture shopping and saw their collection of spring flowers, ideas for spring weddings started to bubble in my head. If I […]
Wedding theme is the essence of a wedding. It is the combination of all the wedding elements and creates a general feel and atmosphere for a wedding. A wedding theme is something you should decide from the early stage of your wedding planning timeline and is a crucial decision as it will decide how all […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...