If you are on a tight budget and want to cut your wedding costs further, why not making wedding favors into centerpieces? These centerpieces are not only beautiful and budget-friendly but are also functional as wedding favors for guests. Below are a few ideas for favor centerpieces to get you started with: Potted plant favor […]
Clothespin is not only a useful household item but can also be great for wedding decorations. Clothespins have been utilized in many types of weddings: from rustic, vintage to outdoor and botanical themed weddings. These little clothespins are not only functional but also add a fun and personal touch to your wedding. Below are 6 […]
Many people have asked about the idea of using disposable cameras at their wedding reception. The idea is that you will prepare a disposable camera at every table and guests will take candid shots at the reception. At the end of the wedding the cameras are collected and the film will be taken for developing. […]
Yesterday a friend of mine said that she wanted to have a frozen yogurt bar in her wedding instead of a traditional chocolate or candy buffet and as a frozen yogurt fan myself, I think it’s one of the coolest ideas ever! I can just get crazy thinking about all the almond, raspberry, mango… toppings. […]
Want something different and unique for your wedding? Why not cheer your guests up with happy and cheerful paper pinwheels? Pinwheel weddings are fun, whimsical and a bit nostalgic as they remind us with summer days in our childhood. Pinwheels are thus perfect decorating items for vintage, garden and summer weddings. Your whole wedding will […]
I love the idea of family photo centerpieces. They add a great touch of personality to your wedding and are also very budget friendly. You can put photos of your parents and grandparents’ wedding, pictures of your childhood or of you two together. The photos displayed as centerpieces could link to the table names. For […]
If you are the type of person who likes everything off the beaten path, you might want to consider a non-floral bouquet. These non-floral bouquets are not necessarily cheaper than floral ones, except if you can do it yourself and the supplies are cheap. But on the bright side, these bouquets would be unique, draw […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...