Before you invest your invaluable time designing your perfect menu, you first need to decide on a dining style for your wedding reception. Do you want the traditional formal reception or would rather opt for a more casual reception? There are pros and cons to each of them, check out SimplyBridal‘s wedding reception food infographic […]
Yesterday a friend of mine said that she wanted to have a frozen yogurt bar in her wedding instead of a traditional chocolate or candy buffet and as a frozen yogurt fan myself, I think it’s one of the coolest ideas ever! I can just get crazy thinking about all the almond, raspberry, mango… toppings. […]
I have once blogged about the inspirations and ideas for a Hunger Games wedding. I have seen that more couples (who probably are all Hunger Games super fans) opt to celebrate their wedding in this theme and many have searched and asked about designs of Hunger Games cupcakes, especially nightlock cupcakes. So far I have […]
I thought I would share some new cake inspirations today as I have seen this new craze over ombre cakes everywhere this year. I could safely say that this is the new wedding cake trend of year 2012! An ombre cake is a multilayer cake in different color hues, from light to dark, the name […]
Food and drinks are the biggest expense categories in your wedding budget. This is why finding a good caterer is one of the most important steps in planning a wedding. You would want to hire a wedding caterer that not only offers you delicious food and good service, but also understands your style and wedding […]
Wedding cake is one of the focal points of a wedding. Guests are usually curious to see how the wedding cake looks like, what the fillings are and how it will taste. The two most common types of wedding cakes are butter cream cakes and fondant cakes. A common question of brides-to-be is whether they […]
Autumn wedding cakes are beautiful with their stunning colors and gorgeous decorations. If you are lucky to be married in the autumn, you have the chance to impress your guests by having a wedding cake that looks like autumn, feels like autumn and tastes like fresh autumn air. Just like all other decorations and elements […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...