The fashion catwalks in Paris, New York, Milan… are crazy for floral prints – the hot trend that hasn’t cooled down from the past 2 seasons. So if you are a fashion conscious bride, why not embracing these feminine details into your wedding? You can have floral prints napkins, backdrop, wedding favor wrap paper, etc. […]
If you are on a tight budget and want to cut your wedding costs further, why not making wedding favors into centerpieces? These centerpieces are not only beautiful and budget-friendly but are also functional as wedding favors for guests. Below are a few ideas for favor centerpieces to get you started with: Potted plant favor […]
Clothespin is not only a useful household item but can also be great for wedding decorations. Clothespins have been utilized in many types of weddings: from rustic, vintage to outdoor and botanical themed weddings. These little clothespins are not only functional but also add a fun and personal touch to your wedding. Below are 6 […]
I have to share this idea right away as I thought it was one of the cutest ideas ever: an ice cream cone chandelier. If you are having an ice cream bar at your wedding, you can hang these around the ice cream bar area. These hanging ice cream cones could also be used to decorate bridal showers, […]
Many people have asked about the idea of using disposable cameras at their wedding reception. The idea is that you will prepare a disposable camera at every table and guests will take candid shots at the reception. At the end of the wedding the cameras are collected and the film will be taken for developing. […]
Yesterday a friend of mine said that she wanted to have a frozen yogurt bar in her wedding instead of a traditional chocolate or candy buffet and as a frozen yogurt fan myself, I think it’s one of the coolest ideas ever! I can just get crazy thinking about all the almond, raspberry, mango… toppings. […]
I love the idea of family photo centerpieces. They add a great touch of personality to your wedding and are also very budget friendly. You can put photos of your parents and grandparents’ wedding, pictures of your childhood or of you two together. The photos displayed as centerpieces could link to the table names. For […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...