Today while wandering online, I found these absolutely beautiful pink wedding shoes (or pastel pink to be accurate) that I have to share right away. The color is so lovely and the pastel flowers attached to the back of the shoes make they look so dreamy and romantic! Pastel pink is one of mine favorite […]
Wedding favors are one important element in your wedding as it shows your gratitude to the guests who save time to come to your wedding. Every bride always has a certain image about what a perfect wedding favor would be, however due to budget constraints, some dream wedding favors might appear to be too costly […]
I am not a fan of fluffy princess like dresses, even though I think they look adorable on many people, just not me. I have a small body and with a big fluffy dress, I might get lost in it. This is why I liked my wedding dress to look like a normal prom gown. […]
I was asked to help a friend to solve one classic wedding problem: how to make space for food on the table. She is going to have a served meal in which the waiting staff puts the whole dish on the table and replaces into another dish when seeing that everyone is almost finished. This […]
Wedding ceremony and reception decoration takes up a considerable amount from your budget. Fortunately, this is also a category that you can save a ton from. Below are a few wedding décor ideas that are not only budget friendly but still make your wedding look fabulous. Decor idea #1: Tissue paper pomander I am absolutely […]
Fashion comes and goes with time. Some make a come-back for a brief period, and then have to give way to another fashion trend. Nowadays brides enjoy hundreds of trendy wedding dress styles for their important day. However there are some brides who always look back in time, to the most prominent fashion icons to […]
Every bride wants to look beautiful on their wedding day. Even though makeup and hair style are only 1% of a total wedding budget, you should still try to save as much as possible if you are on a tight budget. In this article you will find a few tips on how to save on […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...