You have asked your beautiful girl friends to become bridesmaids for your wedding. Now comes the second hardest part: choosing a gift for your bridesmaids as a “thank-you” to their time and dedication to make your big day perfect. The article below will give you some ideas for a unique and inexpensive bridesmaid gift. Some […]
Rustic weddings used to be a popular theme for a wedding in fall, however more and more couples have opted for a rustic theme even if their wedding is in spring, winter or summer. Below are a few tips that will help you plan a beautiful and memorable rustic wedding: Rustic wedding centerpieces Jars оf […]
A wedding is one of the biggest events in a person’s life. Planning a wedding can be hard work, especially if you are under budget constraints. However, if you just follow some simple principles, you will have a wonderful wedding with minimal stress and problems. Below are the collected Dos and Don’ts in wedding planning. […]
The wedding day is one of the most important days in your life, there is every bride wants it to be perfect. Every detail has to be taken care of and you wouldn’t want a single error to happen. But no matter how well you prepare, unexpected incidents might happen and need some fix right […]
You want everything to be perfect on your wedding day. You have spent hours for makeup, hair-do and fitting in your wedding dress. You are going to leave for the church and notice a stain on your wedding dress. “What should I do now?” Don’t panic, a few quick fixes below will help preventing the […]
When talking about wedding shoes, brides usually visualize elegant princess-like high heels for their big day. But how about flats for your wedding? I wore steep beautiful high heels at first while we were greeting the guests to the reception party but later when we started to dance, I changed to a cute pair of […]
The stumbling on the pretty pastel pink shoes yesterday gave me the inspiration to write about a whole pastel pink wedding today. Pastel pink is such a pretty and romantic color for a wedding. It is not as catchy and outstanding like hot pink but it is subtle and gives a dreamy touch to your […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...