Every bride dreams of the day she will walk down the aisle. They dream of grand weddings with hundreds of guests and wedding themes to die for. However, when asked what their budget is they have to step back down to earth, out of the clouds and check their savings account. Although it is tradition […]
You have asked your beautiful girl friends to become bridesmaids for your wedding. Now comes the second hardest part: choosing a gift for your bridesmaids as a “thank-you” to their time and dedication to make your big day perfect. The article below will give you some ideas for a unique and inexpensive bridesmaid gift. Some […]
A wedding is one of the biggest events in a person’s life. Planning a wedding can be hard work, especially if you are under budget constraints. However, if you just follow some simple principles, you will have a wonderful wedding with minimal stress and problems. Below are the collected Dos and Don’ts in wedding planning. […]
Wedding favors are one important element in your wedding as it shows your gratitude to the guests who save time to come to your wedding. Every bride always has a certain image about what a perfect wedding favor would be, however due to budget constraints, some dream wedding favors might appear to be too costly […]
In order to get the best deals for your weddings, in many cases you would have to negotiate with vendors in order to get the most value for your money. Many people are hesitant to ask for discounts and are afraid to lose the good relationship with their vendors. The truth is that all wedding […]
Every bride wants to look beautiful on their wedding day. Even though makeup and hair style are only 1% of a total wedding budget, you should still try to save as much as possible if you are on a tight budget. In this article you will find a few tips on how to save on […]
If you really want to save on your wedding, there is one rule of thumb you should always follow: make a budget first and create your wedding out of that budget, NOT the other way around! Use this wedding budget breakdown guide to know how much you should budget for each expense category in your […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...