Many brides want to blow their guests away with unique wedding themes. If you are one of the brides that want a unique and different wedding theme but want to spend minimal effort and money in putting things together, a Moroccan themed wedding might be for you. This article will focus on ideas that are […]
According to the seasonal color wheel, the summer color scheme are from green to yellow and to orange. However these are the traditional summer color palette. Summer weddings are actually very forgiving with the choice of colors, I have seen summer weddings with practically any type of color combination possible. It only depends on you […]
I have once blogged about the inspirations and ideas for a Hunger Games wedding. I have seen that more couples (who probably are all Hunger Games super fans) opt to celebrate their wedding in this theme and many have searched and asked about designs of Hunger Games cupcakes, especially nightlock cupcakes. So far I have […]
I thought I would share some new cake inspirations today as I have seen this new craze over ombre cakes everywhere this year. I could safely say that this is the new wedding cake trend of year 2012! An ombre cake is a multilayer cake in different color hues, from light to dark, the name […]
Chelsea Clinton’s wedding with investment banker Marc Mezvinsky was held in July 31st 2010 at Astor Courts in Rhinebeck, New York with 400 guests. After the wedding, the couple went to a honeymoon in South Africa. As the daughter of former president Bill and current Secretary of State Hillary, Chelsea’s wedding became the center of […]
Many people have got the inspirations for their weddings from their favorite books or movies. Recently I have seen one couple having “The Hunger Games” as their wedding theme. This is a unique and different theme for sure, as “The Hunger Games” by no means is a romantic book series like Twilight Saga, even though […]
A few years ago I would be surprised when someone told me that they were going to have a peacock themed wedding. Not anymore! More and more couples have opted for this wedding theme because of the catchy color palette and the combined look of elegance and wildness. In addition, because of this wide range […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...