I bet most of us was crazy over pinwheels at least once in our childhood. I used to make a lot of pinwheels in craft classes in elementary school. Using paper pinwheels in your wedding thus will create a nostalgic feeling to everyone attending. The combination of pinwheel and mason jar is very cute, vintage […]
These paper rose topiary centerpieces are not only cute but also cost almost nothing to create as all of the supplies are very cheap and easy to find. These paper centerpieces are also easy to make and are great for a fun crafty theme wedding, bridal showers or just as a decorative item for your […]
Using paper flowers as wedding centerpieces can be fun and extremely budget friendly. The white and pink carnations below were made from tissue papers and they look just as cool and pretty. Instead of using a clear vase for these paper flowers, you could use a round white vase and tight the flowers into a […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...