Imagine that your wedding day is approaching and you are wondering whether you should ask your close friend who photographing as a hobby or hire a professional photographer. This article will give you all the information you need to know about wedding photography and how to choose a good photographer for your wedding. How to […]
You are choosing a wedding venue for your big day. As this is an important decision, you want to know all the detailed information about your chosen venue. No matter how much your budget is or what your wedding style is, below are the 10 questions you should ask the venue manager before deciding: 1. […]
In the previous Vendor Spotlight post, we have learned about Simply Bridal, an online high quality wedding dress supplier and their beautiful yet affordable wedding dresses. Today I also learned that they are going to launch a Showroom in LA and would want to invite all interested brides to come and enjoy a cheerful event […]
Simply Bridal is an online wedding dress store that specializes in high-end beautiful gowns for your big day. Highly skilled dressmakers and seamstresses customize and guarantee the highest of quality and have a keen eye for detail. Relax and have a peace of mind knowing that all dresses go through a rigorous quality control process […]
Announcement! As you already know, Budget Brides Guide‘s mission is to provide brides-to-be with the most budget-friendly wedding planning tips and advices as we know wedding planning is stressful, time consuming and can be very costly. In this spirit, I am happy to introduce a new section on our website: Vendor Spotlight! In each article […]
Food and drinks are the biggest expense categories in your wedding budget. This is why finding a good caterer is one of the most important steps in planning a wedding. You would want to hire a wedding caterer that not only offers you delicious food and good service, but also understands your style and wedding […]
In order to get the best deals for your weddings, in many cases you would have to negotiate with vendors in order to get the most value for your money. Many people are hesitant to ask for discounts and are afraid to lose the good relationship with their vendors. The truth is that all wedding […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...