Wheat instantly reminds us of fall and harvest season. That is the reason why many brides decide to use it in decorations for their weddings. Wheat centerpieces are beautiful, original and versatile, thus they make beautiful flower alternatives. Another plus point of these wheat centerpieces is that as they include dried stalks and grasses, you can […]
Orange or white, these pumpkin vase centerpieces are perfect for fall weddings! The way to make pumpkin vases is also very simple: you only need to cut off the top and hollow out the pumpkin. The orange color of pumpkins also goes perfect together with fall season flowers such as sunflowers, mums, dahlias, daisies or hydrangeas. I […]
Are you having a fall themed wedding and looking for a simple and inexpensive centerpiece design? Foliage and mason jars meet all of the requirements as a simple, easy and budget-friendly fall centerpiece. All of the supplies to make this centerpiece can be found in craft stores or from garage sales. For these lovely fall […]
Rustic weddings used to be a popular theme for a wedding in fall, however more and more couples have opted for a rustic theme even if their wedding is in spring, winter or summer. Below are a few tips that will help you plan a beautiful and memorable rustic wedding: Rustic wedding centerpieces Jars оf […]
Autumn themed weddings are dreams of many brides and grooms, even the ones that cannot them in the season. Autumn is especially charmed with colorful foliage, the red, yellow and brown leaves that brighten up the whole season. The leaf color changing is miracle and is what makes autumn so special and romantic. That is the […]
Fall wedding flowers are stunning and very romantic. Most fall flowers are very colorful and create instant strong impressions. If you are one of the lucky bride who is getting married in fall, this guide will help you choose the perfect fall flowers for your wedding and still stay within budget. The colors of your […]
Wedding dresses must be the first thing any bride thinks of after she gets engaged (or even long before). I already set my eyes on the perfect wedding dress long before my boyfriend popped the question. I have always dreamed about a wedding dress that had that “innocent” and fairy tale like look but still […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...