If you are having an eco-friendly or botanical wedding, these lightbulb terrarium centerpieces would be a great choice. These lightbulb terrariums are also perfect for place cards and wedding favors, which further helps you reducing wedding costs. You can arrange 3-4 of these cute little centerpieces together for a table or combine them with floral […]
If you are a plant lover and would want to have living plants in your wedding, terrarium centerpieces could be a perfect option. They are great alternatives for floral centerpieces. Terrarium centerpieces are inexpensive, have a clean, modern look and can be a great DIY project for your wedding. These centerpieces would go very well […]
Now this is a 2-in1 idea: using potted orchid as your wedding centerpieces and favors. Use white ceramic-lookalike pots as the white color and the material add elegance to the centerpiece. Small orchid pots usually cost somewhere from $5 to $15 in supermarkets and gardening stores and the pots would serve as a wedding favor […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...