Don’t you love these creative candle holders? Twig candle holder centerpieces are perfect for rustic and garden weddings or just for home decorations. After the wedding, you can still use these candle holders for dinner parties or to warm up your dinner table. You can collect twigs from your backyard so these centerpieces cost next to […]
If you don’t want to pay big dollars on fresh flowers for your wedding, you can try these small branch and floating candle centerpieces. These centerpieces have a clean and modern look and are very budget-friendly. To make these centerpieces, you only need to collect twigs from your backyard, buy floating candles and clear tall […]
Spring has come and your backyard is all white of apple blossoms. Why not using these beautiful flowers for your wedding centerpieces if they are readily available? The untamed look of apple blossom branches will bring nature to your wedding arrangements. These centerpieces would be perfect if you are having a spring wedding as they […]
These beautiful and glamorous silver and crystal Manzanita branch centerpieces are a DIY project from a bride nicknamed Ragtop1 on weddingbee. If you like this Winter Wonderland look with glittering silver branches with crystals, you should follow the instructions to make these centerpieces yourself. The bride wrote a very detailed guide on this DIY project. […]
If you want DIY centerpieces with height for your wedding, you can try this paper rose and branch centerpiece idea. These centerpieces are easy to do and relatively inexpensive. You just have to invest in buying branches (I got my branches for free after some visits to the forest), paper to make the roses, glue […]
If you are an origami lover, you might feel inspired by these origami cherry blossom branch centerpieces. These pretty branch centerpieces are perfect for bridal showers, wedding receptions and other occasions also. They are also simple to make and the supplies are inexpensive. This could be a cool and fun project to do for your […]
This non-floral centerpiece is great for many wedding themes such as fall and winter weddings, a royal themed wedding, fairy tale weddings and obviously gold theme weddings. I actually used this idea for my own wedding last year. We picked up branches with leaves on from the forest and used gold spray paint to coat […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...