If you want to add instant vintage or rustic feel to your wedding decorations, try burlap. You can easily get burlap from any fabric or gardening store from around $2.5/yard. Many brides have used burlap as table runners, but there are many other ways you can make burlap a part of your wedding decoration. In […]
There are many ways to dress up mason jars for your wedding centerpieces, one of which is to cover them in lace! Personally I have a major obsession with lace, I love lace in clothes, in accesories and even in wedding decorations. That’s why to me lace and mason jar are one of the most adorable combination ever! To […]
For brides who are looking for cheap vases for their wedding centerpieces, milk bottles can be great alternatives. They are cheap, pretty and look identical to each other. My mum has collected a good amount of milk jugs over years so if any of your family members of friends have a similar hobby, you might […]
Wheat instantly reminds us of fall and harvest season. That is the reason why many brides decide to use it in decorations for their weddings. Wheat centerpieces are beautiful, original and versatile, thus they make beautiful flower alternatives. Another plus point of these wheat centerpieces is that as they include dried stalks and grasses, you can […]
Many brides want to use orchids in their weddings as they are long lasting and very elegant but are put off by the prices they have to pay for this elegancy. In order to help orchid loving brides to make their dream come true at a tight budget, I have collected some inexpensive and simple […]
Gerbera daisy and sliced lemon or lime are the perfect combination for a summer wedding. They are fresh, modern and very inexpensive. These gerbera and sliced citrus fruit centerpieces are easy DIY projects for your wedding, bridal shower or a dinner party. You can compliment these centerpieces with common summer drinks such as lemonade and limeade. […]
These hanging flower centerpieces are not exactly budget friendly but they are so breath-takingly beautiful I have to share them! There are different designs of hanging centerpieces and today I will feature designs of single flowers hanging in the air. These hanging centerpieces surely will take your guests’ breath away for their unique beauty. I love […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...