What are the most beautiful flowers for wedding? You may be able to hear the wedding bells ringing vigorously in your head; but without all the details fine-tuned, you’ll be getting nowhere real quick. If you are having trouble getting all the details in order, I don’t blame you. Planning a wedding is seriously tough, […]
We have covered something old, something new, something borrowed and now is the time for something blue. I have to thank Simply Bridal a big bunch for creating this beautiful and so useful infographic series. Their infographics are not any less beautiful than their wedding dress collections! Something blue might be the easiest of the […]
As the saying goes: something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue… These traditional items mean to bring you luck and happiness for your marriage life. So far we have covered something old, something new, in this post I’m going to entertain brides-to-be with ideas for something borrowed. Though it is the brides wedding […]
Marrying the person of your dreams is obviously exciting, and so you certainly want to make the big day as memorable and wonderful as possible. Hiring the best wedding photographer around is one of the ways to accomplish that goal. However, sometimes this task isn’t as simple as it sounds – leading to disastrous consequences. […]
Something old, something new, something borrow, and something blue are the four traditional items that can bring luck to your wedding and your your marriage life. If you need some inspirations to come up with good ideas for your something old, this infographic from Simply Bridal will give you some great ideas to start with, […]
Whether you are a fan of Japanese origami art or a bride who wants something unique and not the conventional floral centerpieces, these origami paper bird branch centerpieces might just be for you! They do not only look original and artful but are also very friendly to your wallet. Afterall, they consist of the two […]
It’s late spring and flowers are smiling under the warm sun every where! To me this is the most beautiful time of the year and also one of the most popular time for weddings. Some brides choose flowers based on their colors, their scents or their prices. However it might be interesting to learn what […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...