I love flowers, I love their beauty and the effect they create. However, flowers can be expensive so it might take some careful planning to create the effect that you want with the budget that you have. When planning your wedding it’s important to consider your budget for flowers and just how important they are […]
We are all used to going to the doctor and having them describe a physical situation in words that are foreign to us, well, it’s not just doctors that do it. Specialized terminology is part of every field whether we like it or not. So, here is a guide to some words that rule the […]
I ran into this cute infographic while doing research for my next post. I don’t know how true this is, but it makes a good story. by stedas.
Most every bride is concerned with clothing at their wedding. There are so many decision to be made – picking out THE dress, the groom’s tux, and of course what the wedding party will be wearing. Today, I want to address the wedding party, specifically the bridesmaids. There are decisions to be made here: will […]
So you are engaged…which means now there’s the next step – planning the wedding. Depending on your likes and dislikes, you will either love or hate this step. Personally, I love planning and organizing but I hate figuring out all of the little details – especially if I am under time constraint and pressure. And […]
We are continuing the Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue traditions in this post with the “Something new” part. And today’s “something new” is about what’s really new – technology. In this technology driven era, make your something new cutting edge and completely electronic! Not only will you be reducing your carbon […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...