Wheatgrass has become a popular element for wedding centerpieces, especially for spring weddings. Wheatgrass centerpieces are fresh, clean looking and very budget friendly. As they are easy to grow, these centerpieces are great DIY projects for your weddings. Today I will feature a fun and unique way to include wheatgrass in centerpieces: using teacup as […]
Wheatgrass centerpieces are usually accompanied by gerberas or daisies for a fresh, natural and spring-y look. The combination of roses and wheatgrass however creates a bit different feeling. Roses add a touch of glamor to the wheatgrass centerpieces, thus rose and wheatgrass centerpieces carry an elegant and modern look and are also suitable for more […]
These wheatgrass and gerbera centerpieces are inexpensive, simple to do and very clean looking. This centerpiece is perfect for a spring wedding, however you can use it for other seasonal weddings also as you can practically grow wheatgrass in any season.The container of the centerpiece can set a different mood for your wedding. Wheatgrass and […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Teapot Wedding Centerpieces June 8, 2012
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...
- ใบสน ที่ป่าแป๋: I like very much....
- Great Alternatives for Your Wedding Flowers | Fizara: […] add in battery-powered tea candles for a...