Green Wedding Shoes showcases a great tutorial on how to make giant paper roses for a uinque wedding bouquet and decorations. These huge paper roses somehow remind me of a Alice in Wonderland themed wedding. You can create as big paper roses as you want. It might take a little time to make these big paper […]
If you want long lasting centerpieces that still have good use after the wedding, try potted plants. In this post, I’m featuring potted rose centerpieces. These rose centerpieces are not only pretty, easy to create and suitable for any wedding or event but you can also use them as wedding favors or take them home at […]
A friend of mine is going to have an orange wedding with rose as the main wedding flower. This post is meant to give her some ideas and inspirations for her wedding. I am going to post some ideas for orange rose wedding arch, centerpieces, invitations, bouquet and guestbook table. Orange is a very common color for […]
Wheatgrass centerpieces are usually accompanied by gerberas or daisies for a fresh, natural and spring-y look. The combination of roses and wheatgrass however creates a bit different feeling. Roses add a touch of glamor to the wheatgrass centerpieces, thus rose and wheatgrass centerpieces carry an elegant and modern look and are also suitable for more […]
If you want to have centerpieces that are both inexpensive and elegant for your wedding, try roses and mint julep cup centerpieces. You can rent these mint julep cups or buy plastic ones that look like metal. I recommend you buy these plastic cups as they are super cheap and look exactly like the real […]
If you want to add some colors and elegance to your floral centerpieces, use water pearls. Water pearls do not only keep your flowers alive but also add the sparkling effect to your arrangements. On top of that, water pearls are extremely inexpensive so it will only cost you a few dollars and your usual […]
Submerged flower centerpieces are easy to do, inexpensive and have a modern and romantic look. These submerged centerpieces are usually placed in clear cylinder vases with floating candles on top. The floating candles do not only light up your table but also give the centerpieces the dazzling and dreamy look. You can totally make these […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...