Freesia is one of the most romantic flowers that you can put on your wedding table with its fragile look and heavenly fragrance. As freesia is usually grown in the greenhouse, it is available all year round and with its wide variety of colors from white to yellow, orange, pink, purple, they can fit in […]
Wheat and wildflowers are a perfect combination for country, rustic or just a fall themed weddings. I love how these rustic centerpieces look so beautiful effortlessly and create a homey and cozy feeling for the table. They are also budget friendly as wildflowers can be picked from the field free of charge. In case you […]
For those who love mason jars in weddings, here is another idea to decorate with them: photo in mason jar centerpieces. Displaying photos at wedding reception is a popular way to add personal touch to your big event. These photo jar centerpieces are beautiful for an intimate or vintage wedding. They are meaningful, definitely inexpensive and […]
Don’t you just love the fresh and homey look of these sliced lemon and mason jar centerpieces? They are beautiful for summer and spring weddings or any intimate dinner parties. These centerpieces are very easy to make: you only need to place lemon slices or halved lemons inside mason jars and add your desired flowers. Colorful flowers […]
Mason jar centerpieces are among the cheapest and easiest DIY projects you can find for your wedding. If you plan your wedding ahead, you might have enough time to collect all the mason jars needed for your wedding centerpieces. You just need to stock up all the jam, pesto and pickle jars. You can also […]
If you are having your wedding in spring or summer and don’t want to pay a fortune for wedding flowers, wildflowers can be a great option. Wildflower centerpieces are perfect for rustic, vintage, outdoor and barn weddings, even though because of their wild look, they are not suitable for formal themed weddings. When picking wildflowers, […]
Are you having a fall themed wedding and looking for a simple and inexpensive centerpiece design? Foliage and mason jars meet all of the requirements as a simple, easy and budget-friendly fall centerpiece. All of the supplies to make this centerpiece can be found in craft stores or from garage sales. For these lovely fall […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...