Gerbera daisy and sliced lemon or lime are the perfect combination for a summer wedding. They are fresh, modern and very inexpensive. These gerbera and sliced citrus fruit centerpieces are easy DIY projects for your wedding, bridal shower or a dinner party. You can compliment these centerpieces with common summer drinks such as lemonade and limeade. […]
Don’t you just love the fresh and homey look of these sliced lemon and mason jar centerpieces? They are beautiful for summer and spring weddings or any intimate dinner parties. These centerpieces are very easy to make: you only need to place lemon slices or halved lemons inside mason jars and add your desired flowers. Colorful flowers […]
This lemon, orange and leaf garland is an idea that costs under $20 to do, Eco-friendly, suitable for a wide range of wedding themes like spring and summer weddings, orange and yellow weddings, fruit, garden and even vintage themed weddings. In the photos below they are using this for a long table but I don’t […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...