If you are looking for inexpensive, simple and elegant non-floral centerpieces, this idea of colored water and floating candle centerpieces might be for you.You can fill the glass vase with any color that is suitable to your wedding theme and just place floating candle on top of the water. You don’t have to use tall […]
Another idea of cheap and chic candle wedding decoration: candle and wine bottle centerpieces! These candle centerpieces are not only unique and enchanting looking but also are eco-friendly (you can recycle all of the wine bottles that you and your family have used recently) and the best part is that they cost almost nothing! These […]
Mason jars are not only cheap, easy to find but also give also a perfect vintage and rustic look for your wedding. Candles are also considered one of the cheapest wedding decorations, so why not combine both? Call out a jar donation from all of your family members or paying a visit to a flea […]
Have a lot of wineglasses laying around? You can turn these wineglasses into something new and useful. As a simple and very cheap centerpiece, you can put candles in wineglasses with glittering dust, sand or small pebbles like the photo below. You can also place some rose petals underneath the wineglass and you already have […]
Submerged flower centerpieces are easy to do, inexpensive and have a modern and romantic look. These submerged centerpieces are usually placed in clear cylinder vases with floating candles on top. The floating candles do not only light up your table but also give the centerpieces the dazzling and dreamy look. You can totally make these […]
Candles surrounding floral arrangements are inexpensive, simple and elegant centerpiece. Low and tall and centerpieces of white roses and lilies are alternated between tables. You can also alternate candles in different heights for a less conventional look. via Elizabeth Anne Designs
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...