I love flowers, I love their beauty and the effect they create. However, flowers can be expensive so it might take some careful planning to create the effect that you want with the budget that you have. When planning your wedding it’s important to consider your budget for flowers and just how important they are […]
Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. Many brides opt for a whole purple theme, therefore finding the right purple wedding flowers with an affordable price tag becomes many brides’ major concerns. Therefore 2 principles you should always keep in mind order to find inexpensive flowers for your wedding, which are: Choose flowers […]
What are the most beautiful flowers for wedding? You may be able to hear the wedding bells ringing vigorously in your head; but without all the details fine-tuned, you’ll be getting nowhere real quick. If you are having trouble getting all the details in order, I don’t blame you. Planning a wedding is seriously tough, […]
If you are on a tight budget and you want to utilize whatever you already have at home, try this bowl centerpieces idea. It doesn’t have to be a fishbowl or bubble bowl, you can use any kind of bowl you have at home, for example your soup bowl and arrange some flowers and floating […]
If you want DIY centerpieces with height for your wedding, you can try this paper rose and branch centerpiece idea. These centerpieces are easy to do and relatively inexpensive. You just have to invest in buying branches (I got my branches for free after some visits to the forest), paper to make the roses, glue […]
Even though these magnolia centerpieces were made of paper, they still look very elegant and sophisticated. This total white look is also very modern and clean looking and easy to create taken into account that many venues already have white table linens available for you to use. You just need to buy white napkins to […]
Wedding ceremony and reception decoration takes up a considerable amount from your budget. Fortunately, this is also a category that you can save a ton from. Below are a few wedding décor ideas that are not only budget friendly but still make your wedding look fabulous. Decor idea #1: Tissue paper pomander I am absolutely […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...