Purple is one of the most popular wedding colors. Many brides opt for a whole purple theme, therefore finding the right purple wedding flowers with an affordable price tag becomes many brides’ major concerns. Therefore 2 principles you should always keep in mind order to find inexpensive flowers for your wedding, which are: Choose flowers […]
What are the most beautiful flowers for wedding? You may be able to hear the wedding bells ringing vigorously in your head; but without all the details fine-tuned, you’ll be getting nowhere real quick. If you are having trouble getting all the details in order, I don’t blame you. Planning a wedding is seriously tough, […]
If you are on a tight budget and you want to utilize whatever you already have at home, try this bowl centerpieces idea. It doesn’t have to be a fishbowl or bubble bowl, you can use any kind of bowl you have at home, for example your soup bowl and arrange some flowers and floating […]
If you want DIY centerpieces with height for your wedding, you can try this paper rose and branch centerpiece idea. These centerpieces are easy to do and relatively inexpensive. You just have to invest in buying branches (I got my branches for free after some visits to the forest), paper to make the roses, glue […]
Even though these magnolia centerpieces were made of paper, they still look very elegant and sophisticated. This total white look is also very modern and clean looking and easy to create taken into account that many venues already have white table linens available for you to use. You just need to buy white napkins to […]
Wedding ceremony and reception decoration takes up a considerable amount from your budget. Fortunately, this is also a category that you can save a ton from. Below are a few wedding décor ideas that are not only budget friendly but still make your wedding look fabulous. Decor idea #1: Tissue paper pomander I am absolutely […]
Fall wedding flowers are stunning and very romantic. Most fall flowers are very colorful and create instant strong impressions. If you are one of the lucky bride who is getting married in fall, this guide will help you choose the perfect fall flowers for your wedding and still stay within budget. The colors of your […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- How to Save Money on Your Summer Wedding July 6, 2013
- [Infographic] Most popular wedding cake topper ideas July 5, 2013
- [Vendor Spotlight] Simply Bridal’s Los Angeles Sample Sale July 4, 2013
- Save On Engagement Rings and Other Things with Weddings on a Budget June 19, 2013
- How to choose perfect wedding flowers by season June 19, 2013
- Barbara Smith Carew: Looking for simple and easy ideas for my daughters...
- Dorothy Tyopine: lovely ...
- Sylphie Mitchell: woot, we could do this! we have family wedding pi...
- Bruno Lenice P: Great Fall invitations....
- Bruno Lenice P: Love this fall look!...
- Tays Jeans: Jen, I was wondering if you could help. I am loo...
- Anna Cakes: the square peacock cake is ours! :)...
- Jakeline Jaqueline: beauty...