If you are having a Hawaiian, a tropical or just a summer wedding theme, mixed tropical fruit centerpieces would be an idea that will surprise the guests. Edible centerpieces have been more popular in recent years, not only because they are less conventional than floral arrangements but also because they are more practical: you don’t […]
This lemon, orange and leaf garland is an idea that costs under $20 to do, Eco-friendly, suitable for a wide range of wedding themes like spring and summer weddings, orange and yellow weddings, fruit, garden and even vintage themed weddings. In the photos below they are using this for a long table but I don’t […]
A simple and vibrantly colorful centerpiece for a spring wedding with yellow tulips and lime slices in clear vase. This is an inexpensive centerpiece idea that you can totally do yourself. Except for the investments for the vases (which you can save by renting or use the vases that are available at the reception venue), […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...