Even though these magnolia centerpieces were made of paper, they still look very elegant and sophisticated. This total white look is also very modern and clean looking and easy to create taken into account that many venues already have white table linens available for you to use. You just need to buy white napkins to […]
These wheatgrass and gerbera centerpieces are inexpensive, simple to do and very clean looking. This centerpiece is perfect for a spring wedding, however you can use it for other seasonal weddings also as you can practically grow wheatgrass in any season.The container of the centerpiece can set a different mood for your wedding. Wheatgrass and […]
Roses in fish bowl centerpieces are cheap and incredibly easy to do: cut the rose stems short and leave them half float in a round fish bowl. Instead of water you can also use colored water pearl or small pebbles. A few minutes and you’ve already got yourself a unique looking and very inexpensive centerpiece […]
This type of centerpieces is not only perfect for vintage weddings but also for a garden wedding or any wedding that has a casual and informal theme. This beauty of this single flower centerpieces is that you can use any type of old bottles or jam jars that you find, either free from your kitchen […]
Submerged flower centerpieces are easy to do, inexpensive and have a modern and romantic look. These submerged centerpieces are usually placed in clear cylinder vases with floating candles on top. The floating candles do not only light up your table but also give the centerpieces the dazzling and dreamy look. You can totally make these […]
If you are looking for a unique looking, inexpensive DIY wedding centerpieces, you can try this idea: flowers in wine stem glasses and candles. You can easily change the stem glasses for martini glasses or any type of clear glasses you want. This type of centerpiece is not only inexpensive and easy to do, but […]
Simple pink and fuchsia carnation centerpieces in small white vases. Even though carnations are considered “supermarket flowers”, they are by all means one of the best choice for floral wedding centerpieces. They are cheap, beautiful and will last a long time, even in the summer heat. These white vases help the pink color pop and […]
- Wedding color combinations: Color schemes basics August 12, 2011
- Autumn wedding colors and ideas July 31, 2011
- Wedding day timeline – Sample and Template August 17, 2011
- 7 Cheap and easy DIY wedding decoration ideas September 13, 2011
- Pink wedding gowns – Be a princess in your wedding! May 9, 2012
- Simple Branch and Floating Candle Centerpieces June 6, 2012
- Autumn wedding dresses ideas August 14, 2011
- Burlap Covered Mason Jar Centerpieces July 23, 2012
- Wedding Flowers April 19, 2015
- Finding Your Wedding Dress – Words to Know March 27, 2015
- Why the Ring Finger? March 26, 2015
- Selecting Bridesmaid Dresses March 23, 2015
- Wedding Planning March 18, 2015
- [Infographic] How to Stay Cool at Hot Summer Weddings July 18, 2013
- Purple Flowers for Weddings on a Budget July 8, 2013
- How Much Do You Know About Engagement Rings? – A Wedding Quiz July 6, 2013
- Karen Jones: Thanks! This will be a great help for my daughter...
- Ashley Hoyle Photo: Snapdragons :)...
- Vivian Amarillo Formentera: its so beautifull...awesome...
- Barbara Rice: what kind of flowers are shown in the "white&...
- Lisa Butler-McNolty: Where do I buy the glass cynlinders?...
- Rubi Bujanda: Are these real or silk flowers? Do both work?...
- Maggie Crowe: If anyone wants some Floristry for Beginners works...
- Tammy Harris: How big is the vases...